Oversees the activities of the Order Filling Team. Ensures that all Order Filling Functions are executed accurately and in a timely manner. Works closely with the shift Team Leader to resolve any performance or personnel issues in the Order Filling Department.
2. Major Responsibilities
A. Monitors the Order Filling Department workload and assigns receiving responsibilities to each Order Filler. Updates shift Team Leader as to Order Filling operation status. Recommends staffing or scheduling changes as required to ensure that Order Filling remains current.
B. Provides training to Order Filling Department personnel to ensure that all department members fully understand and consistently execute all Order Filling Team guidelines. Provides direction and motivates Order Filling Team to achieve department goals.
C. Monitors the hourly progress of all scheduled computer order calls to General Office. Informs Team Leader of any missed calls and takes immediate corrective action.
D. Supervises the work of all order filling personnel, including interviewing and recommending candidates for hire, recommending disciplinary action, and participating in the performance appraisal process.
E. Controls the invoice print process. Keeps invoice printers loaded with paper, tears off invoices and bundles order invoices for the Order Filling team.
F. Edits invoice ship quantities as required by inventory shortages.
G. Alerts the shift Team Leader to any irregularities in the product inventory (i.e. count and location errors, product shortages and product damage).
H. Performs all duties of Order Filler as time allows.
I. Maintains the housekeeping standards. Keeps the Order Filling Department neat, removes packaging from the storage locations and maintains the orderliness and cleanliness of the facility work areas.
J. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
1. A high school diploma or G.E.D. is desirable.
2. Candidate must be able to read, understand customer invoice pick tickets and execute all order filling instructions.
1. Minimum of 1 year in a Patterson Distribution Center or equivalent experience.
2. Relevant work experience includes warehouse labor (Receiving, Order Filling, Shipping or Customer Service) or employment in the dental industry (dental hygienist, dental assistant and equipment service).
C. Knowledge and Skills
1. Experience using computerized inventory systems is highly desirable. Order Filling Coordinator must be able to master the D. C. computerized inventory system and use this mastery to train others in the department.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Regular or Temporary:
Company: Patterson Logistics Services, Inc.
Patterson Companies, Inc. - 16 months ago