Trumaker is seeking a part-time Shipping and Fulfillment Associate who is detail-oriented, sharp-as-a-tack, and wants to play a critical role in ensuring timeline receiving, packing, and shipping out of Trumaker ’s headquarters in San Francisco. |
We have a weekly shipment cycle of orders for our customers and outfitters that arrives from overseas. Given our unique supply chain and on-demand manufacturing of clothing, we must pick, pack, and ship orders to the end customer within a day of arrival at the office.
Trumaker is a VC-backed men°s apparel company located in San Francisco.
The position is a contract position that will require about 2-3 days a week and up to 20 hours of time per week, negotiable.
- Enjoy packing boxes meticulously with an eye towards the highest levels of presentation
- Never miss a detail and always ask questions to get to the bottom of matters
- Always focus on following processes and improving them
- Are fascinated by international supply chains and their inner workings
- Enjoy a high-paced fashion and technology environment.
Trumaker - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
We wanted a way to get a closet full of our favorite shirts. We liked the idea of made-to-measure, but not the cost or complexity of it, or...