- Compares all incoming shipments waybill information to database for accuracy before receiving.
- Arrange Canadian customs clearance and delivery details for all outgoing shipments. Handles correspondence and electronic mailings.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments.
- May maintain department data base, prepare routine reports and file shipping and receiving records.
- Completing reports during and at the end of your shift.
- Notifies manager or planning departments when major discrepancies occur.
- Prepares Bill of Ladings: Checks items shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities are correct.
- Ensures all relevant files are maintained and organized. Forwards to appropriate departments for processing.
- Communicates with others to ensure shipping and receiving related problems are resolved.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all proprietary information, as well as other company data, including personnel information.
- High school diploma or related shipping and receiving experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Strong computer skills and math ability.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, present information and direction and field questions from managers, employees and external contact.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing office is preferred.
- Previous experience with scanning and filing documentation.
SUNSET Produce - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...