Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble kits for outside sales team and comprehensive panel clients.
- Assemble lab reference binders.
- Assemble clinical treatment binders.
- Assemble and ship CLIA supplies as requested by physician offices and sales representatives.
- Assemble comprehensive marketing folders for outside sales team.
- Copy and/or print necessary materials to assemble above items.
- Receive FedEx shipments and distribute to the appropriate department or send courtesy notice via phone or email.
- Label all CLIA patient result reports and FedEx to physician offices in a timely fashion (same day).
- Input details of all CLIA shipments onto the Shipping and Receiving Tracking database (daily).
- Maintain / replenish CLIA sample kit, reference and training, and shipping supplies as needed.
- Disassemble empty CLIA boxes to be recycled for re-use.
- Minimum one year of experience in shipping and receiving in a related field.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy are essential.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent cross-functional team leadership and participation skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Results and goals oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Consistently displays a positive, patient attitude and extends respect and courtesy toward Supervisors and peers alike.
- Effective personal communication skills.
- Flexible and quickly adaptable to changing priorities.
- Having integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Passionate for both personal and corporate success.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of a team.
- Commitment to quality.
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail, the ability to meet aggressive deadlines, ability to think out of the box, and ability to work effectively with others in a fast paced, highly-productive environment.
Singulex - 13 months ago