Jeron is currently seeking a Full Time Shipping & Receiving Clerk to work in our production facility on the North Side of Chicago.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This position will require employees to:
- Have 3+ years experience working within a shipping & receiving department
- Have the ability to lift at least 75 lbs and stand for 6-8 hours per shift
- Be responsible for the picking and packing of specific customer orders for shipment
- Be experienced with UPS Worldwide
- Work well independently and be very reliable (department of one -- reporting directly to Production Manager)
- Possess practical data entry skills (experience with computerized inventory control systems a plus)
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.