Purchasing, Shipping, Receiving
This position is responsible for the shipping, receiving, order entry, store room and inventory control for the hotel. Store room duties include; ensuring the correct amount of par levels are maintained, rotated, received and correctly documented when issued. Shipping and receiving duties include; logging both hotel and guest packages and maintaining accurate records. This position will process liquor requisitions and records appropriately, verify all ordered items are received and of expected quality, and manage all purchases, returns, credits and daily reporting. This position also ensures accurate orders are placed by utilizing the hotels Birch Street System and other systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Facilitate all shipping and receiving, for the hotel including guests and groups.
2. Deliver items to departments as needed.
3. Order any items for the hotel as directed by other division heads.
4. Receive all deliveries and stock in appropriate storerooms.
5. Maintain purchasing storeroom and loading dock in a clean and orderly manner.
6. Perform liquor requisitions and ordering of liquor.
7. Participate in the month end food and beverage inventories as directed by the Controller.
8. Responsible for receiving and shipping all guest/group related packages, as well as all hotel related items via Federal, Express, Airborne or other approved carriers.
9. Other tasks and projects as deemed necessary by Controller.
Hcareers.com - 17 months ago