SHIPPING AND RECEIVING MANAGER
Pure Pacific Organics LLC. a leading processing plant and shipper, is actively recruiting to fill a Shipping and Receiving Manager position. Position reports directly to the Operations Manager and General Manager, works independently and interacts with all levels of operations and administration in a collaborative team environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Shipping and Receiving (S&R) Manager will oversee the company’s warehouse and distribution and keep track of inventory. Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and preparing items for shipment. This position will oversee all aspects of daily receiving, inventory and shipping.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Must be able to work nights and weekends or as business or operation needs arise.
- GMP and HACCP knowledge and compliance experience needed.
- Conflict Management/Resolution experience
- Ability to work in wet and cold environment and occasionally lift, bend and twist
- Minimum five (5) years in related field; fresh produce industry on-hands experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and highly developed/intermediate in MS Excel and Famous.
- Bilingual and Bi-literate (Spanish)
Comprehensive compensation and benefit packet is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fax or e-mail resume with salary requirements to:
Pure Pacific Organics LLC.
P.O. Box 3737, Salinas, CA 93912 - Fax: (831) 675-2226 + No calls please - An Equal Opportunity Employer