Coordination of samples for catalog shoots, from the time the buyers turn-in merchandise to post production.
- Attend meetings to view sample merchandise and/or receive list from buyers at turn-in
- Confirm samples for online shoots; organize merchandise list and pictures for Art Directors
- Follow up with buyers on missing merchandise; enforce deadlines and confirmations
- Work with stylist on pulling looks together for the shoot (including props, etc.)
- Pack merchandise (with appropriate documentation and paperwork) for shipping using specific guidelines
- Coordinate with buyers sending merchandise directly to the shoot
- Confirm at location that everything was received at the shoot and communicate with on-set stylist during the shoot
- Receive merchandise back after shoot and audit contents; report discrepancies
- Coordinate post-production (color correction) then return merchandise to buyers; manage swatches for color corrections
- Manage reshoots and rush images when turning over photography to Production dept.
- Work on FileMaker database and Sample Track database, updating current information on samples and photography status
- 2-3 years experience in a related field
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Basic Mac computer skills. FileMaker a plus, but not required
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven department
- Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent communication skills
- Takes direction well and demonstrates initiative
- Assertive and a team player
Neiman Marcus - 21 months ago
For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is...