THIS IS NOT A DESK JOB. We are looking for a hands-on person who is interested in joining our district staff as a part-time shop auditor in our Oneonta & Stamford Area shops. We are looking for someone that can commit 15-20 hours per week over two days , once training ends. Our auditors do monthly shop inventory and work with the shop crew and management to help control loss and improve operations.
- Take physical count of inventory and calculations of inventory shrink
- Cash verification
- Check and resolve product code issues
- Explain and teach the value of our shop accounting system to shop crew members and managers
- Assist with operational and personnel issues
- Work with Managers to solve shrink issues
This position requires a flexible schedule which includes nights and weekends.
Stewart's Shops - 8 months ago
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Stewart's ice cream -- especially if we live in upstate New York or Vermont, home to more than...