The Shop Clerk is responsible for the completion of paperwork relating to the Service Department. This position will have regular interaction with customers. A candidate has been identified. Others may apply for future openings.
- Complete repair orders, fuel analysis, and all paperwork involved in daily office procedures
- Administrative functions such as typing and filing memos and letters
- Recording attendance of shop personnel
- Ordering supplies, mailing, and scheduling
- Accident reporting and administration
- Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, warranties, statements, and checks
- Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail
- Greets and assists customers and visitors via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more about the company and its products and services.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience required
- 2 years of administrative support experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint are required
- Customer service skills, ability to work independently, and organizational skills required
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
818 Peach St
818 Peach St
Poplar Bluff, MO
Penske - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture of Penske Corporation and General Electric. A leading...