Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from one our mechanics : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
We have an immediate position open for a Shop Foreman to work on our fleet of trucks at our Novak Sanitary hauling company. Diesel Mechanics interested in secure, steady employment in a family atmosphere are encouraged to apply. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position.
Qualified candidates will earn a base salary of $55,000 - $60,000 + benefits .
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Performs maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit www.wasteconnections.com . EOE
- 5 + years experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair; or completion of accredited vocational technical school program.
- RTA experience
- CDL Class B with Air Brakes State MVR a plus.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 21 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...