Division: Strad USA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Safety Sensitive: Yes
Location: Williston, North Dakota, USA
• Performs troubleshooting, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company equipment as required.
• Disassembles engines, pumps, vacuums and other mechanical units, various types of hand and power tools.
• Inspects parts for defects, installs specified new or reconditioned parts
• Performs operational checks on pumps, vacuums, generators and other mechanical units, test-runs engines at various speeds and observes efficiency of operation.
• Assists or welds broken structures, such as engine mounts, pipe racks and other items as required.
• Cleans / pressure washes equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years with experience with maintenance of oilfield or agricultural equipment is required
• Must reside in or around the Williston, ND area (non-rotational)
• Working knowledge of oilfield service operations a plus
• 3-phase electrical and welding skills, preferred
• Ability to run forklift and a loader, preferred
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
• Qualified driving record
Physical Requirements :
• Working in outdoor weather conditions in wet and extreme cold
• Requires strenuous activities including walking, bending, climbing and being able to lift a minimum of 75lbs
• Must be mentally alert at all times and able to operate a forklift and a loader
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, or disability, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
Strad Energy Services Ltd. - 6 months ago
Strad Energy Services, founded in 2003, is a leading provider of energy services and solutions to the North American oil and gas industry....