Directs and coordinates the Shop activities throughout the Basin. Responsible for achieving the goals for controllable expenses and operating income through effective planning and direction of Shop personnel and jobs throughout the business unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Skills or Tools:
- Directs the installation, service and repair of equipment and machinery at customer sites.
- Plans, organizes and directs service schedules, offices and facilities.
- Monitor and take corrective action to ensure the guaranteed operating efficiency and customer satisfaction for all jobs in the designated area.
- Oversees the maintenance and utilization of required spare parts and supplies.
- Maintains a close working relationship with employees to provide guidance for their individual needs, career growth, training and development.
- Champions a quality management culture and execution of Service Excellence Program.
- Fully implements and actively promotes Exterran’s Health, Safety & Environmental standards and policies
- Negotiates and monitors service contracts for machinery and equipment.
- Maintains good customer relationships and works to generate service and parts sales growth.
- Monitors and maintains the field inventory at acceptable job levels to ensure proper job performance for the area.
- Manages 24/7 coverage provided by organization.
- Makes recommendations for salary increases, promotions and transfers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical ability with common sense approach to problem solving
- Ability to know the different kinds of compressor units to be serviced through the shop
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Eight or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...