With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified Shop Manager for our Appalachia Operations. The Shop Manager directs the Field Technicians and shop’s personnel operations at respective location(s) by promoting good customer service, safety, good housekeeping, inventory turns and overall operating efficiency. This position will be located in our Smithfield, PA office.
· Participate in Service Maintenance Program for Company fleet of equipment
· Enforces adherence of the BOS QHSE policies with the shop personnel and field technicians when working in the shop
· Purchase, receive and inventory repair parts for all of the Branch’s rental equipment
· Performs quarterly inventory counts and generates a corresponding inventory report
· Coordinate repairs for all BOS equipment located at the facility
· Ensures that all equipment shipped from the shop into the field meets BOS standards
· Maintain and organize a safe shop/yard environment
· Other duties as directed by District Manager and/or Company Senior Management
· Represent BOS Solution in a professional manner
Other duties as required by manager
Bachelor’s degree and/or five(5) years related experience
· Five(5) years related experience in a management role
· Previous Rental or Inventory experience highly desired
· Must be able to promote teamwork and effectively work on a team
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from other associates, managers, customers
Track record of leading or facilitating successful and significant improvement initiatives
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.