With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified Shop Technicians for our Smithfield, Pennsylvania location. The shop service technician is responsible for the service and overhaul of company equipment that is used in the field by customers, follow good housekeeping and follow HSE policies.
• Follow Service Maintenance Program for Company fleet of equipment
• Adhere to BOS HSE policies at all times when working in the shop
• Complete repairs for all BOS equipment located at the facility
• Ensure that all equipment meets the BOS standards
• Maintain and organize shop and yard
• Operate forklift
• Operate overhead crane
• Test run equipment that has been serviced
• Complete paper work that is required in the shop to finish service
• Other duties that may be required by supervisor
• Some overtime and weekend work required.
• One (1) year related experience in repair shop atmosphere
• Strong understanding of mechanical equipment
• Work in a team environment
• High school diploma
• Experience in service shop
• Experience with use and operation of a forklift
• Experience with an overhead crane
• Commitment to safety in the workplace
• Strong oral and written communication skills are preferred
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
BOS Solutions - 13 months ago