Shore Excursions eCommerce Manager
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Responsible for defining, executing and continuously optimizes a premier and engaging global eCommerce experience for all Shore Excursions products for consumers and trade partners. This individual will design web experiences for the existing global corporate websites ¿ RoyalCaribbean.com, CelebrityCruises.com, AzamaraClubCruises.com - as well as new consumer and trade platforms. The overall goal for this position is the development, implementation and marketing of digital online content that increases awareness, interest and purchase of our tour products either directly on our sites or via travel agent websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes against strategic online marketing initiatives to increase sales of tour products via all digital channels
- Directs team on the design and execution of online systems functionality for all consumer and trade digital platforms, corporate sites, CruisingPower.com, social media networks, iPads and other tablets, blogs, etc.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to develop online strategies and tactics that engage consumers and increase pre-cruise booking of shore excursions
- Manages strategic and tactical Shore Excursions on-line advertising and search campaigns with in-depth understanding of on-line creative, on-line media, trafficking and campaign measurement and optimization
- Provides clear direction on content management and ensures accuracy of web site(s) and on-line marketing programs
- Manages day-to-day business relationships with creative agency and teams, online media partners and other suppliers and vendors to ensure the delivery of high-quality online marketing programs
- Partners with Information Technology to plan and support web requirements and execute website development and on-line advertising and on-line marketing programs
- Partners with key trade partners to develop their integration into our Shore Excursions system to generate sales
- Assists in defining and evaluating success metrics for all programs
- Assists in the development of marketing budget inclusive of creative services, media purchase and other marketing programs
- Responsible for monthly monitoring and reconciliation of all online investment as well as sales revenue generated via online channel
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration
- 5+ years working on eCommerce strategies, digital assignments for web site, on-line program development and online marketing
- Experience in all stages of user-centric website strategy from planning to execution, including post-implementation analysis and recommendations.
- Strong management, leadership and collaborative experience with internal and external client
- In depth understanding of technology and functionality required to enable seamless digital experience across multiple platforms
- Extensive experience working with internal or external creative teams, online technical and marketing partners, research, tracking and performance firms and suppliers
- Advanced understanding of web site and on-line marketing program performance and reporting
- Travel industry online marketing experience preferred
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is the world's second largest cruise company, operating under Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands. These brands offer an array of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
Join our team as a Shore Excursions eCommerce Manager. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. - 9 months ago