Retreat Capital Management, Inc. is a rapidly growing company committed to providing a fresh approach to today's mortgage servicing performance challenges. Every day our employees nurture customer relationships, deliver results and create value. Here's why:
Our vision is to redefine operational expertise and business advisory services for the global marketplace.
That's right. We're going to change the world!
We believe the best way to achieve our vision is to assemble the very best and brightest. We're looking for creative, talented people who share our vision and will work hard to put it to work for our customers.
Our employees are critical to our success in serving our customers. In turn, we're committed to providing professional growth and opportunities for advancement.
In our workplace we strive to reflect our core values: quality, relationships, courage, initiative, trust, and respect. Retreat Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Works with customers, realtors and internal management to review, negotiate, and approve deals for list price cut offers/counter offers on the property. Coordinates short sales close with all parties, including title company, buyer, seller and junior claim holder. Adheres to internal guidelines and external investor/insurer requirements. Handles routine levels of transactions with oversight by senior staff and managers to complete daily tasks. Typically will have 2-4 years of real estate, mortgage and/or financial services experience.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
liquidation of real estate owned properties.
- Managing the process of selling real estate within prescribed investor & dept guidelines
- Managing a portfolio consisting of properties that have detailed guidelines & requirements requiring management's authorization & approval. Size of portfolio will vary depending on portfolio type, total negotiator capacity, volumes, how long in role, state, etc.
- Minimizing losses on foreclosures through analysis, management, marketing, and
month-end figures and the best marketing disposition plans
- Evaluating economics of the property (including BPO and appraisal analysis) for
- Presenting listing agreements and counter-offers for supervisory approval
- Providing marketing direction to brokers
- Selecting and monitoring performance of brokers
- Evaluating pre-foreclosure BPOs & appraisals to assist in bidding & buy-down analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Skilled in Word, Excel, Internet, Windows
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Effective comprehension, listening, presentation, verbal/written communication skills
- Self-motivation, detail orientation and organizational skills
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Inside sales experience
- Strong phone skills
- Knowledge of real-estate transactions-from listing of properties through closing of residential properties
- Up to date on current Real Estate/Mortgage information and trends
- Mortgage and/or Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Short Sales, Foreclosure, or Real Estate experience highly preferred
Retreat Capital Management, Inc. - 9 months ago