Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? We are looking to hire a conscientious, dependable Showroom Warehouse Assistant.
The Showroom Warehouse Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers with merchandise pick up
- Selecting and moving merchandise from warehouse racks
- Preparing merchandise for transport into customers vehicles
- Prepping and assisting with placement of merchandise for the showroom floor
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- 0-6 months of related experience or equivalent education
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110 lbs.
- Must be able to operate machinery up to heights of 35 to 40 feet
- Must have strong customer relations, communication skills
- Must pass a physical, drug screen and strength test
Tuesdays: 1 pm - 9 pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:30 am - 6 pm
Saturdays: 2:30 pm - 10 pm
Days Off: Sundays and Mondays
If you’re ready to make a difference in your career, apply today! Jordan's Furniture is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
Jordan ’s Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jordan's Furniture - 6 months ago