Performs operational checks, services vehicles as appropriate, and performs driving services. Report any vehicle discrepancies to supervisor.
Provide any special needs transportation to patients.
Provide transportation for off campus events.
Performs operational checks on assigned vehicle during assigned shift
- Conducts pre-operational checks of the engine
- Conducts pre-operational checks of the vehicle's condition
- Conducts post-operational checks of the vehicle's condition
- Reports deficiencies promptly to the Fleet Coordinator
- Drives routes as directed
- Coordinates with others by radio to assure prompt passenger service
- Performs passenger pick up and delivery services in a correct and prompt manner
- Is aware of passengers with special needs
- Observes all ported traffic indicators
- Displays courtesy in following traffic laws
- Performs extra driving duties as assigned
- Be in compliance with ACH’s Fleet Management Policy, drives ACH owned, leased, or personal vehicles frequently in the performance of essential job functions.
Drive Special Routes
- Take VIPs and special guest to different functions and meetings in the Little Rock area.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
1 year total experience required
which includes 1 year of Transporting passengers in a customer service setting in a commercial size transportation vehicle experience
Commercial Driver's License with passenger endorsement and good driving record (License)
• Candidate must possess at time of hire
Ability to work well with others
Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) annual physical provided by ACH
Must be 25 years of age.
Physical Activity - Stand
Physical Activity - Walk
Physical Activity - Sit
Physical Activity - Use hands to touch, handle, or feel
Physical Activity - Reach with hands and arms
Physical Activity - Climb or balance
Physical Activity - Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend
Physical Activity - Talk or hear
Physical Activity - Taste or smell
Physical Environment - Fumes or airborne particles
Physical Environment - Outdoor weather conditions
Physical Environment - Vehicles
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 10 pounds
Noise Level - In general, the noise level for this position is considered to be:
Arkansas Children's Hospital - 19 months ago
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...