You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Honda of Serramonte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Shuttle Driver Purpose:
Enhances the customers' positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
Shuttle Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valets vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls and parking lot as needed
- Sweeps, mops, and cleans service areas including driveway, sidewalks, lunch room and technician stalls. Will require use of floor machine for some tasks
- Cleans bathrooms and restocks paper supplies as needed
- Empties and cleans all trash receptacles, inside and out
- Removes old scrap parts from the shop
- Cleans oil storage tanks, drains and disposes of oil filters
- Assists technicians with oil and water spills and emptying drain tubs
- Runs errands as directed by foreman
- Understands with OSHA Right-to-Know regulations and uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills
- Keeps a timely shuttle route
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Shuttle Driver Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Honda of Serramonte. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Honda of Serramonte difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Sonic Automotive, Inc. - 19 months ago