The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Shuttle Driver to work the evening shift out of the Worcester area.
This is a full time opportunity. The hired candidate will work five evenings/nights per week. No Sundays. Specific hours to be determined
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for the day-to-day running of designated shuttle routes.
Duties include adherence to all federal DOT regulations regarding commercial vehicles and licenses including all proper pre-trip and post-trip inspections as required by the Department of Transportation and Quest Diagnostics policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts the pre-trip inspection of the assigned shuttle bus before the start of every shift.
• Ensure medical specimens are secured and properly transported per company policies and DOT regulations.
• Provide friendly customer service to employees.
• Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
• Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills, drive with seatbelt fastened and ensure all employees have fastened seatbelts.
• Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
• Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
• Remove all debris from the vehicle at the conclusion of each trip.
• Additional duties as assigned by management
High School Diploma or GED required
Current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) w/ Passenger Endorsement
A minimum of one year of bus driving experience transporting passengers.
Breath Alcohol Testing if involved in a motor vehicle accident.
5 panel DOT Required Pre-employment Drug Test
Copy of Motor Vehicle Record
DOT Required Medical/Physical Exam
DOT Required Random Drug Testing
Must be at least 21 years of age
No more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI)
Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...