The Shuttle Driver is responsible for picking up and driving hotel and casino guests to and from the property from various pick-up locations, including airports, bus stops, train stations, and other casinos.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assures safe, convenient, courteous and expeditious transportation to and from the property for all passengers.
2. Drive a passenger shuttle bus vehicle and various makes of automobiles using standard transmissions.
3. Provide, maintain and ensure complete customer service as a representative of the company.
4. Interact positively using strong, clear and concise communication skills.
5. Lift and carry customer baggage.
6. Acknowledge and greet all guests and passengers on the property parking lot(s).
7. Be proactive with answering questions and providing directions.
8. Perform daily vehicle maintenance logs and safety checks.
9. Performs other related tasks as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. Six months to one year related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess and be able to maintain the applicable regional Gaming card(s) and/or License(s).
Must have a valid Driver’s License, and be insurable according to our automotive insurance company’s criteria, to operate all vehicles including rented equipment.
Must be able to pass DOT physical exam.
Must have clean driving record, with no moving violations in the past 3 years.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be able to write reports and read and write simple lists, interoffice memorandums, and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Planning, remembering details, reading, directing others, making decisions, discriminating colors, working rapidly, working at various tempos, concentrating amid distractions, examining and observing details.
Standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, carrying, pulling, hearing, sitting, bending/stooping, observing, stretching, pushing, turning, balancing, lifting up to 50 pounds.
Inside, dry, noisy, heat, hot, high places, hazards, outside, wet, odors, changing temperatures, cold, dirty, gloves, operating motor vehicle.
The above job analysis is for the sole purpose of complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and is not to be construed to include all employees employed in each job classification. The Employer reserves the right to change the requirements of each job analysis as changes in business and/or technology dictate. All weights, distances, and measurements cited in this job analysis are approximations.
Tropicana Entertainment - 21 months ago