DRIVER- Shuttle Drivers needed in New London, CT.
We have immediate openings.
Shuttle drivers earn $11/hour to start.
The vehicles are late model walk-on 14 passenger shuttles that are cleaned and maintained regularly.
Full time help is eligible for Health/Dental insurance available after 90 days (50/50 split), paid vacation after one year. Room for advancement!
Must be over 18, customer service experience is a must! A valid CT license with a PSL endorsement or CDL with passenger endorsement is required. Valid medical card is also required. CORI checks and driving test will be conducted.
Shuttle Driver- Job Description
The job responsibilities of a Shuttle Driver may vary depending on the location that the employee is scheduled to work. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting patrons in a polite manner and assisting them in any way we can
- Safely shuttling customers to various destinations
- Opening and closing doors for patrons
- Adhering to all traffic laws/signs to ensure the safest possible operation of our shuttles
- Communicating effectively with customers and co-workers. This includes radio contact with management, shuttle drivers and lot attendants
- Completing required pre-trip inspections to meet federal as well as company safety requirements
- Recording passenger counts and trip times
- Completing necessary paperwork involved in daily operations
- Assisting in equipment set up and break down (i.e. signs, cones etc.)
- Sweeping shuttles and removing debris to ensure cleanliness
- Filling in as a lot attendant when needed
- Communicating mechanical problems with shuttles to management
- Complying with company procedures for shuttle operations
Valet Park of America - 8 months ago
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...