We are seeking part time shuttle drivers for work out of the Springfield, MA area.
Immediate openings are available. Shifts will be during the evening and weekends. Some overnight travel will be required.
The vehicles are late model walk-on 14 and 24 passenger shuttles that are cleaned and maintained regularly.
Shuttle drivers earn $11-12/hour (based on experience) with possible gratuities.
Great for people who like to travel!
There will be some overnight trips. You will be reimbursed for your overnight stay and meal expenses. The ideal applicant will have experience in major Eastern Metro areas, including Boston, New York, and Washington.
We provide charter services for weddings, group trips, concerts, sporting events, as well as college sports teams and classes. Flexible schedules make this a great opportunity for retirees or a second job.
Must be over 18, customer service experience is a must!
A valid CDL with passenger endorsement is required. Valid medical card is also required. CORI checks and driving test will be conducted.
Shuttle Driver- Job Description
The job responsibilities of a Shuttle Driver may vary depending on the location that the employee is scheduled to work. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting patrons in a polite manner and assisting them in any way we can
- Safely shuttling customers to various destinations
- Opening and closing doors for patrons
- Adhering to all traffic laws/signs to ensure the safest possible operation of our shuttles
- Communicating effectively with customers and co-workers. This includes radio contact with management, shuttle drivers and lot attendants
- Completing required pre-trip inspections to meet federal as well as company safety requirements
- Recording passenger counts and trip times
- Completing necessary paperwork involved in daily operations
- Assisting in equipment set up and break down (i.e. signs, cones etc.)
- Sweeping shuttles and removing debris to ensure cleanliness
- Filling in as a lot attendant when needed
- Communicating mechanical problems with shuttles to management
- Complying with company procedures for shuttle operations
Valet Park of America - 13 months ago
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...