¿ 4-6 years of experience in supporting Siebel7.x/8.x applications.
¿ Expert level of understanding Siebel Server architecture and hands-on experience in Siebel server administration.
¿ Experience in Siebel deployment activities like
o Export / Import Siebel Repository
o SRF Compilation and drop on servers
o Schema Changes
o Generate browser scripts
o Create/Set Up users
o Migrate Workflows, LOVs, Business Services, Inbound/Outbound WS, etc.
¿ Experience in Siebel Software Installation and Windows servers setup.
¿ Hands on experience in troubleshooting Siebel issues.
¿ Able to analyze Siebel Core crashes and identify the root cause.
¿ Solid understanding Siebel components like Object Manager, Workflow Manager, Assignment Manager, etc.
¿ Proactively monitor Siebel application, able to identify application & database performance bottleneck and able to tune SQLs
¿ Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL and Perl programming is a plus
Candidates must be intermediate level/4-6 years of experience in the following skills:
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
Applicants: To submit your resume, please answer the following questions and be prepared to have a short phone interview today.
Due to the high number of request to work with our firm and clients, we give priority to candidates that answer and return the following questions.
Proficiency (1 to 10)
How many years of experience do you have with Siebel?
How many years of experience do you have with PL/SQL?
How many years of experience do you have with Unix Shell Scripting?
How many years of experience do you have with supporting Siebel7.x/8.x applications?
Do you live in the Plano, TX area now?
Are you available now or working now?
Are you currently interviewing?
What is your best time of day for an interview?
When could you start?
List your best competitive salary or hourly rate:
Will you make yourself available to discuss this opportunity today?
List a daytime number to reach you at:
Eligibility for employment:
Candidates must pass drug test and background checks
Education verification for High School Diploma or GED and Degreed Professionals required
Providing the perfect match
Since 1983, Paladin Consulting has focused on the Human Capital industry. The company matches high-quality technology, engineering & accounting professionals with companies across the nation, providing:
- Staff support: from temporary assignments to contract-to-hire and permanent employees
- Targeted project services, where individuals or teams complete strategic projects to move your business forward
Headquartered in Dallas, Paladin gets results for companies of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to the Fortune 100. What's more, Paladin treats each staff members as an employee, providing excellent benefits that create stability and high performance for clients.
Success - for you
IT professionals are in demand. But that doesn't mean every job you qualify for is one that you should want. Why? Because you deserve:
- A great fit, both for your skills and your personality. Paladin makes sure you are a cultural fit for the job, which boosts the chances of success - and a permanent offer. In fact, 40% of our employees are offered full-time jobs with the companies where they are placed.
- Excellent and affordable benefits.
- A team that works for you. Paladin treats superior IT pros like they are part of the family. That's why many of our employees have rotated between multiple Paladin assignments for years. In fact, some Paladin employees have been with us for more than two decades.
Ready to join the Paladin team? Click Here
Recruiter Contact Info:
Paladin Consulting, Inc.
214-473-4299 - direct line
1-866-953-7557 Toll Free Fax
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 2 years ago