We are seeking a consultant to assist our client with a Siemens RX - implementation and potentially to help with upgrades. The qualified candidate has experience in the design, build, and implementation of Siemens RX and MAK applications. The candidate will be responsible for working with the client to define user requirements, develop plans to implement the change, help with implementation and testing tasks, work with policies/procedures/practices in collaboration with clients and Pharmacy staff, help transfer knowledge to additional pharmacist(s) at the facility, and provide post-live support interface error resolution and testing of software updates.
Must have 2+ years of Siemens Rx experience
Pharmacist or Pharm Tech preferred
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Analyze clinical workflow to design, build, test, and implement Siemens Pharmacy and MAK
• Build, test, and maintain medication and IV orders
• Build, test, and maintain medication reconciliation
• Identify project risks and work for resolution to keep project on track
• Adapt masterfiles, screens, and system configuration to meet clinical requirements
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 99% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm
HealthcareITCentral.com - 30+ days ago