This position is responsible for all construction/rotary work completed on outdoor advertising structures within Ohio.
- Check vehicle.
- Pick up route sheet from office.
- Load the truck.
- Travel to locations per route sheets.
- Duties vary per work order.
- Put on and use safety equipment.
- Climb structure.
- Complete repairs or change flex face.
- When completed, continue to next location.
- Sign work orders and turn in at the end of day.
- Be able to troubleshoot and perform maintenance work on billboard structures.
- Be able to complete rebuilds per engineering when required.
- Be able to build new structures and survey the job sites when required.
- Competently perform structural inspections.
- Tree trimming and brush removal as assigned.
- Identify and promptly report any unsafe field conditions observed.
Small hand tools, small power tools, welding equipment, cutting torch, safety goggles, hard hat, safety harness with lanyard and other personal protective equipment, , extension ladder, rope, , slings, ratchet straps and flex bars, chain saw and other tree and brush removal equipment, pick-up truck.
- Ability to climb and work safely at elevated heights.
- A valid driver’s license, preferably a CDL, with MVR report.
- Successfully pass a post-offer drug screen and physical exam.
- Ability to identify conditions requiring repair and to troubleshoot and make such repairs.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings common in the sign and billboard industry.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
CBS Corporation - 18 months ago
You might say this company has a real eye for broadcasting. CBS Corporation is a leading media conglomerate with operations in television,...