Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years experience, as follows: Demonstrated experience providing documented input, analysis, evaluation, and testing support. Experience supporting integration efforts and exercises and provide technical evaluation and input data for formulating exercise criteria.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong technical or engineering background with an advanced degree in a scientific/technical/engineering field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking a SIGINT Analyst to join our team and support our Government customers. Successful Candidates will generate intelligence from data and information derived from foreign signals. Research, compile, evaluate and integrate SIGINT and present findings. Integrate SIGINT related information from all-sources into single product. Prepare written and oral assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of both classified and unclassified information.
Allegheny Science & Technology - 20 months ago
Allegheny provides Management and Technology solutions for federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial...