Qualified candidates must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical/IT degree. A strong understanding with C#, WPF, Silverlight and .NET is absolutely required.. Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and have excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability to manage projects and work within a team environment will be critical to being successful in this role.
- 5+ years C# .NET recent experience is required.
- 1-2 years of Silverlight required
- Microsoft IIS
- XAML - Silverlight (4.0 preferred), WPF experience is relevant
- WCF Services and Refactoring skills
- BS degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- Supported Fixed Income development, mortgages or callable bonds.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work hard, including occasional nights and weekends when circumstances dictate.
- Eagerness to learn, develop yourself and expand your horizons.
- Bloomberg API
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Unix with C++ or Java
- Sybase ASE 12.5/Sybase IQ 15
- Oracle 11g
- IIS 7.5 Administration
- Objective â C (iPhone)
- Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Expression 4 (Blend)
- Platform Symphony
Go to http://www.cmp.jobs to see more jobs.
- SQL Server
- ASP.NET / Winforms
CMP.jobs - 13 months ago
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a diversified financial services company. It provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management...