Sevatec Inc. is seeking mid to senior level Silverlight Developer to support a highly visible federal government contract, particularly focused around supporting the mission of transportation. The candidate is responsible for working with business requirements and develop application using Silverlight. The candidate should be a self-starter, motivated, able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment with a good understanding of software development standards and best practices.
- This position will design and develop solutions using Silverlight to meet requirements provided by the customer.
- Work closely with project managers, partner companies, and customers to analyze complex problems, define requirements and implement solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in Silverlight development
- Experience with ESRI’s Web API (Silverlight)
- Database programming experience with SQL Server
- Experience working in a dynamic, Agile development environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with basic User Interface and User Experience principles
- Understanding of Web Services and Open-Standard Data Specifications
- Ability to prioritize, plan and estimate interdependent tasks
- Ability to operate independently as needed to implement assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and architecture to customers and stakeholders
- Experience developing and integrating with Geospatial Map and Web Services
- Experience developing and integrating with Geospatial Processing Tasks
- Experience developing with Python within ESRI’s ArcGIS Technology Stack
- Developing WCF Services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with ArcGIS Server data management operations
- Experience developing on non-ESRI geospatial platforms (Google, Bing Maps, open source tools)
- Experience using FME
Sevatec, Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard