MAJOR RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Presents menu items, prices, and specials to guests.
- Obtains order from guests.
- Carries trays of food and beverages, as required, between kitchen and dining room.
- Serves food and beverages according to established standards.
- Completes "sidework" as assigned.
To serve guests in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner according to standard specifications.
- Reading and writing skills required.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must stand and walk during entire shift.
- Must lift and carry service tray weighing up to 35 lbs. between kitchen and dining room on an average of 30 times during a 6-hour shift.
- Must reach, bend, and wipe.
- Hazards include but are not limited to slipping, tripping, falls, burns, and back and shoulder injuries.
- Requires one plus years experience as a server in a quality operation.
- Possession of certificate showing satisfactory completion of course on "Serving Alcohol with Care", "Tips" or other similar hospitality industry course: or ability to pass such a course within 60 days of employment.
- Requires wearing of uniform and ability to fulfill related Hotel personal appearance standards for this position.
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Must attend to safety hazards, as required.
- Must remain aware of any restaurant activity and perform any special requests made by supervisor regarding guest service.
- Complies with established Hotel cash handling procedures.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 14 months ago