What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Performs as a project lead for all systems engineering tasks with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned specialists working on a the project. Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and will be responsible for the design and test phases of a project. Develops and may conduct training programs. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments/applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management.
- Responsible for the design of a US Army Helicopter full-motion simulator.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, development of derived requirements in conjunction with hardware and software teams, and has ultimate responsibility for the preparation the RTVM.
- Responsible for the development of the systems engineering presentations for all design reviews. (SRR, PDR & CDR).
- Responsible for the development of all acceptance test procedures, execution of HSI, Contractor Verification Testing and Government Acceptance Test activities.
- Responsible for hardware and software integration coordination and hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Risk Management
Experience with requirements analysis and derivation.
10-20+ Years in aerospace industry preferably in aircraft modification or simulation. BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or Aerospace Engineering from ABET accredited institution. Mechanical or electrical engineer preferred, other degrees acceptable depending on experience.
- Experience with aircraft systems design.
- Experience in the design and development of simulation systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work part as of and lead an integrated product team.
- Experienced in hardware/software integration.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware/software systems.
- Experience with flight control systems, aircraft systems and aircraft modifications.
- Experience with test procedure development and execution.
The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc. - 14 months ago