The Site Acquisition Project Manager shall have experience coordinating and completing all aspects of Site Acquisition of wireless telecommunication sites including raw land sites and collocations on existing towers, rooftops and water tanks. The successful candidate will have experience with all Site Acquisition drivers from search ring analysis, leasing & zoning, permitting. The candidate shall also have the ability to direct a team in the execution of various site acquisition and zoning assignments. Assist with the document development such as RFP’s, RFI’s, and Bids for potential new projects. Prepares, reviews and/or approves various reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, and group goals and objectives. Ensure quality and completeness of documentation. Communicate activities with team members and other departments, as needed. As needed- reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements. Manages the Site Acquisition/Zoning Specialist as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope. Provide the Quality Control over the preparation and submittal of land use entitlement applications and presentations. Provide Quality Control over Leasing & Zoning Ordinance Reviews for site modification projects. As needed – attends field site visits for candidate and engineering viability. He/She will be a dependable self-starter with excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work independently on multiple projects at one time. The position will be based in the Southern California region.
Required Skills and Experience :
Education & Experience requirements:
- Create and execute project scope and work plan and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements,
- Oversee and ensure project milestones and deadlines,
- Track and manage project budgets,
- Complete projects on time and on budget,
- Communicate project status to clients and internal management,
- Train, supervise, direct, and manage a team of site acquisition and zoning specialist, both employees and sub-contractors
- Coordinate with site acquisition and AE construction management team members,
- Conduct Quality Assurance/Quality Control review of Site Acquisition deliverables,
- Recruit and coordinate sub-consultant team members including site acquisition specialists, zoning specialists, planners and land use attorneys,
- Utilize project tracker/spreadsheet to monitor and maintain project schedules.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional work experience, OR previous wireless telecommunications experience is required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Experience with proposal preparation and pricing for wireless telecommunication projects is a plus
Knowledge or experience working with various wireless telecommunication carriers/OEM’s project management systems is a plus.
EBI offers a competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, group medical & dental insurance, 401k plan with employer contribution, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please submit a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF
format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must include the following information:
1. Reference job #, job title and resource
2. Brief summary of past related experience
(highlight your experience as it relates to our need & industry);
3. List of your education credentials and professional registrations
4. Salary history
We look forward to hearing from you!