The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for locating appropriate properties and negotiating transactions, and perform zoning and permitting activities in various jurisdictions. The Site Acquisition Specialist will also act as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Responsibilities and skills required:
Education & Experience requirements:
- Identify, screen and pursue candidates for cell site development.
- Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable to client.
- Handle administrative details relevant to evaluating and selecting a prospective site.
- Work with consultants, site acquisition personnel, attorneys, and clients as required.
- Maintain and accurate and up-to-date tracking report
- Work with internal A&E resources and external A&E firms on cell site drawings, exhibits, and renderings
- Forecast and report on a regular basis to the Site Acquisition Project Manager Manager
- Attend status meetings with clients as needed
- Complete Zoning and Building Permit Applications as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Real Estate License or Law Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in cellular site acquisition
- Must have a solid understanding of zoning codes, procedures and operations of work related government agencies
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
EBI offers a competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, group medical & dental insurance, 401k plan with employer contribution, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacation/holidays.
Please submit a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF
format via email to email@example.com . You must include the following information:
1. Reference job #, job title and resource
2. Brief summary of past related experience
(highlight your experience as it relates to our need & industry);
3. List of your education credentials and professional registrations
4. Salary history
We look forward to hearing from you!