The Site Case Manager provides leadership to the Case Management staff in the daily operations of the case management program. Participates in the design, development, implementation, and improvement of the Case Management model at The Miriam Hospital. Evaluates professional and support staff to achieve goals and objectives. Primary responsibility for the daily operation of the utilization management and discharge planning process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island or in the nurse's primary state of legal residency if that state is a member of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Five years relevant clinical/case management experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience should demonstrate a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of quality assurance, utilization management, hospital reimbursement and capitation methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate ability to identify and negotiate boundaries of accountability and authority within multiple disciplines.
Lifespan - 19 months ago
From the youngest babies to the most golden oldies, Lifespan Corporation has the health of Rhode Islanders covered through every stage of...