Site Facilitator Managers are responsible for the direct supervision of the development of an integrated and coordinated continuum of services for students and their families which support school-wide outcomes of academic achievement, improved attendance, improved discipline, community agency family support, mental health services, social-emotional supports, parent involvement and developmental assets, as follows:
- Bachelors' degree in social work, counseling, psychology, public administration, or related field required. Master's preferred.
- Three years' experience in related field, including staff management/supervision and resource development.
- Three years' experience working with urban school systems and/or youth serving community-based organizations.
- Proven ability to utilize data in order to drive interventions and implement services.
- Understanding of Child Welfare and Department of Social Services law, regulations and statutes.
- Proficient in database management (knowledge of Infinite Campus and/or Care Manager a plus).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and insurance.
- Responsible for overseeing the development of an integrated and coordinated continuum of mental health, social-emotional, health and academic services for students and their families to support school-wide outcomes of academic achievement, improved attendance and discipline.
- Recruit, train, and supervise school based Site Facilitators.
- Ensure Site Facilitators are meeting outcomes through the implementation of the Say Yes Student Management System (SMS).
- Serve as a liaison between Site Facilitators and Say Yes Buffalo administration.
- Work closely with Buffalo Public Schools administrators.
- Responsible for management of Site Facilitators' work hours, attendance, expense reports, budgets and reimbursements, and other administrative duties.
- Generate and interpret reports as needed.
- Support Site Facilitators in the management of school-based provider teams (mental health, after-school, etc.) to ensure services are aligned with school goals and culture.
- On-site supervision.
- Develop relationships with partner providers and community resources.
- Monitor Site Facilitator work plans.
- Facilitate regular staff meetings.
- Coordinate relevant professional development for Site Facilitators.
- Review case notes for content and accuracy.
- Perform other duties as requested.