Job Title: Site Manager
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared by: Human Resources
Prepared Date: 1/6/2013
Avertest, a multi-location forensic drug and alcohol testing service provider, is seeking a highly motivated individual to manage and lead daily operations. This position is designed to allow for career advancement and will report directly to the West General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee all daily functioning of the Coeur d’Alene testing site
- Supervise and lead Avertest’s Coeur d’Alene team
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to include judges, probation departments and other judicial officials
- Proactively identify, address and resolve any issues at testing facilities or with clients
- Act as a part of the Avertest management team in collaboration with other managers and corporate leaders
- Assist with the establishment of new testing facilities in the area
Manage and direct staff management in Avertest facilities in the Coeur d’Alene area. Maintain responsibility for the direction, coordination and evaluation of Coeur d’Alene based facilities. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
QUALIFICATIONS : To perform this job successfully, applicants must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations will be provided if necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Business Management, or relevant field and three to five years of experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Prior management experience, especially in the field of Healthcare or Criminal Justice, is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMET
- Communication- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies and procedures, and reports. Ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing, and in presentation with the Avertest team and clients.
- Customer Service- Ability to build rapport with customer, understand and address customer needs, and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Diverse Management- Ability to manage both Avertest employees as well as business relationships with clients to include judges and other court officials.
- Organization- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail. Ability to plan effectively.
- Problem Solving/Sensitivity- Ability to appropriately resolve conflicts within the region to include any issues with employees and/or clients.
- Computer Skills- Skill in the use of computers to include programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- Decision Making- Ability to identify costs and benefits and take the most appropriate action
- Confidentiality- Ability to maintain confidential employee and client materials. Ability to comply with HIPAA standards in relation to client testing.
- Drug Testing Knowledge- Prior knowledge of policies and procedures involved in judicial drug testing is preferred; however, not required.
This individual may be required to travel on occasion. For this reason, all applicants must hold a valid driver’s license.
Most work will take place in an office setting with ambient temperatures and lighting. Some minor lifting may be required on occasion.
$40,000 based upon experience and qualifications.
Avertest - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard