AMERICAN SYSTEMS is seeking a former US Army or USMC senior field grade officer to serve as Site Manager for the Lebanese Armed Forces Comprehensive Training Program (CTP). The Lebanon CTP provides the Lebanese Armed Forces with an assortment of Mobile Training Teams that provide training, advice, and technical assistance to Lebanese Army, Navy and Air Force personnel and units. As the Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the leadership and management of these teams in order to ensure that all services are delivered on schedule according to contract specifications and that personnel safety and protection levels are maintained accordingly.
Additional duties and responsibilities are below:
• Serve as the primary point of contact representing AMERICAN SYSTEMS to the US Security Cooperation Organization at the American Embassy (Office of Defense Cooperation – Beirut) and the host nation (Foreign Purchaser) senior military leadership
• Serve as Site Manager for AMERICAN SYSTEMS in-country project support office
• Supervise all personnel assigned to the training teams
• Responsible for the in-country financial and operational management of the project
• Provide advice to host nation senior military leaders with regard to development of military training programs and training resource management
• Establish personnel force protection and security measures commensurate with the threat
• Responsible for all contract deliverables to include monthly and quarterly reports
• Reports directly to the AMERICAN SYSTEMS Project Manager located at our Security Assistance Programs Management Office (in CONUS). As such, the Site Manager/Team Chief functions as the senior AMERICAN SYSTEMS person in Lebanon and is responsible for all other AMERICAN SYSTEMS personnel present in country providing military training.
This Security Assistance Training Team is one of several being provided to the Lebanese Armed Forces in support of increasing the Lebanese Armed Forces operational readiness. This training team is provided as part of a Security Assistance Training Program that directly supports US Foreign Policy and the execution of Department of Defense Security Cooperation Plans and Programs. This is the fourth year of a multi-year US Assistance program.
For over ten years, AMERICAN SYSTEMS has supported the delivery of training services to foreign military personnel and units in support of US foreign assistance programs. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit package and there are no upfront out of pocket expenses for persons hired. All travel and transportation arrangements will be made and paid for by AMERICAN SYSTEMS. Living expenses are paid by AMERICAN SYSTEMS with all employees living in western-style secure accommodations. Individual hired will be a full-time salaried employee of AMERICAN SYSTEMS. There is no requirement/authorization to carry firearms.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...