The Site Manager is in charge of the Operations and the Maintenance activities of the system, while the facility is under clinical operations. The responsibility of the system falls then under the Customer Service department. Continuous upgrades of the system, software or hardware, are performed over the whole lifetime of the equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Tasks
- Managing and Motivating People
- Decision making
- Communicating and Representing
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Directing, Supervising and Undertaking Actions
- Communicating and Persuading
- Working as a Team and promoting a Team atmosphere
- Planning and Organizing
- Achieving Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Flexibility and Adaptation
- Managing Pressure, Deadlines and Setbacks
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Extensive hours are often required, particularly during first six months.
- Shift work including nights and weekends is sometimes required.
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS in Engineering
- Previous professional experience: experience in management, people management
- International experience desirable
- Experience in similar position of large scale industrial or clinical projects required