Assigned to customer location in the Las Vegas vicinity, the Site Manager will manage the overall performance of our Operations and Maintenance (O&M) telecommunications services contract The ideal candidate will have a solid background in telecommunications switching systems and services management to include relevant past experience managing Telecommunications O&M services. Position will require strong technical writing skills and the ability to use MS Office including Excel, Word and Project effectively.
Specific Duties Include:
• Act as the formal on-site operational liaison between the Customer and MTS.
• Maintenance planning, scheduling, work direction, assignments, technical engineering, performance, installations, material ordering, staging, deliverables, billing, training coordination, and subcontract coordination.
• Direct the operation, maintenance and administration of the Avaya Aura, CS2100/MSL-100 and CS1000 systems, and the CSO functions.
• Attend weekly and periodic meetings as requested by the customer.
• Ensure adherence to delivery schedules established for routine and emergency maintenance services, trouble reporting and resolution, CSO completion, record keeping, billing and software modifications.
• Perform periodic work site visits to ensure employees’ adherence to contractual requirements.
Job Location: North Las Vegas, NV
Compensation: Mutual Telecom offers a competitive salary with health benefits as well as 401(k) and vacation pay.
Position requires an active DOE “Q” Clearance.
Strong computer skills with emphasis on applications are required.
Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously is required.
Must be a US citizen with a valid passport
Ability to work extremely flexible hours and support on-call duties and shift work is required.
A valid driver’s license is required.