SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
This position is assigned to the Site Projects Department and reports to the Projects Supervisor. In this position, the responsibilities include ensuring all site implementation requirements are met. This includes providing support and performance of aspects required to implement projects. Duties required of the Site Project Lead include:
• Project implementation at the site.
• Ensuring personnel safety and Target Zero during project implementation.
• Developing safety process documentation (safety plans and risk register) for the project.
• Accountable for meeting the approved project schedule.
• Accountable for project implementation budget.
• Maintaining scope control.
• Ensuring affected plant group (operations, maintenance, engineering, etc.) needs are considered in the
• Performing operational risk assessment/mitigation for the project.
• Obtaining and managing material resources required for testing/startup support.
• Ensuring stakeholders are trained prior to project turnover for operation.
• Providing completion/closeout punch list input.
• Reviewing design for stakeholder requirements/conflicts.
• Effectively communicating with management, stakeholders, affected personnel and project team.
• Optimizing project equipment and spare parts procurement.
• Developing stakeholder (operation, maintenance, engineering, etc.) responsibilities prior to project
• Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university or
a related technical degree is preferred.
• An advanced engineering degree, PE License, or PMP Certification is a plus.
• Ability to obtain unescorted access to Nuclear Facility.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Demonstrated project management skill set
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Previous nuclear and/or industrial experience
• Strong background in mechanical, electrical, and/or I&C as applicable to power generation
• Experience managing capital projects