TITLE: Site Quality Manager
Assures all Construction Installation activities for a project meet Company and client specifications as well as contract requirements. Individual is responsible for assuring that Sub-Contractors are working in accordance with approved project procedures and installation Inspection and Test Plans.
• Serve as the focal point for all Construction Inspection related matters within assigned projects or business units.
• Coordinate Inspection activities between the Company, Sub-Contractor, and Client Inspection personnel to ensure equipment installation meets prescribed requirements.
• Aid in preparing and identifying inspection points within Inspection and Test Plans used by the Sub-Contractor to assure compliant installation.
• Prepare agendas and chair Pre-Installation Meetings when needed with Sub-Contractors.
• Ensure timely submittal of Field Inspection Reports from field Inspection personnel.
• Assist in developing a mechanical completion and systems turnover plan specific to the project requirements.
• Prepare and issue overall Inspection Status Report for the Construction Manager each month.
• Develop, monitor and maintain Field Inspection Man-hour Budgets.
• Maintain Project Field Non-conformance Report (NCR) Register.
• Lend technical support to Engineering, Procurement, and Project Management disciplines.
• Assure site is organized and kept clean and free of debris.
• Assure Sub-Contractor adherence to all HSES requirements.
• High School Diploma
• College Degree and / or applicable Technical Training
• AWS Certified Welding Inspector Certificate previous or current.
• Previous Level II certification in Non Destructive Examination (MT, PT, UT, RT).
• Experienced with the application, review, and approval of standard welding processes (SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW) and machining operations.
• Experienced with various materials (cast, forged, rolled, etc.), equipment (vessels, exchangers, pumps, valves, control panels, etc.), and Industry Codes / Standards (ASME, ASTM, API, AWS, etc.).
• Strong computer, interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills; both verbally and written in the English language.
• Possess high degree of organizational skills with an aptitude for problem identification and resolution.
• 10-15 years experience within the Quality Discipline with associated Inspection and Quality Control activities.
• Manufacturing, Fabrication, Construction, or EPCI Firm work history in support of the Aerospace, Nuclear, Petrochem, or Oil & Gas Industries.
• Management and / or supervision of Inspection personnel.
Technip - 10 months ago
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...