T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is currently accepting resumes and applications from qualified candidates for Site Safety Health Officers (SSHO). The Site Safety and Health Officer shall perform safety and occupational health management, surveillance, inspections, and safety enforcement on the project.
Candidates should have experience with federal contracting work.
Please apply online or fax resumes to 858-558-1881.
Employer pays 100% of Employee premiums for medical, dental and life insurance.
Health hazard recoginition, evaluation and control of chemical, physical and biological agents
Personal protective equipment and clothing to include selection, use and maintenance.
T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. encourages the use of minorities and women on all its projects. Drug-testing and proof of citizenship or immigration status is a requirement of employment.
- A minimum of 5 years safety work on similar projects
- Familiarity with requirements of USACE EM 385-1
- 30-hour OSHA construction safety class or equivalent within the last 5 years.
- An average of at least 24 hours of formal safety training each year for the past 5 years.
- Competent person training as needed to include some of the following:
T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. - 17 months ago