We are seeking an experienced Site Safety and Health Officer for our Schofield Barracks Project located in Honolulu, Hawai'i .
- Conduct daily safety and health inspections and maintain written logs identifying hazards, recommend corrective actions, estimated and actual corrections.
- Conduct mishap investigations and complete required reports.
- Maintain the OSHA Form 300 and Daily Production reports for prime and subcontractors.
- Maintain applicable safety reference material on the job site.
- Attend the preconstruction conference, pre-work meetings including preparatory inspection meetings, and periodic in-progress meetings.
- Implement and enforce accepted APPS and AHAs.
- Maintain a safety and health deficiency tracking system that monitors outstanding deficiencies until resolution. Post a list of unresolved safety and health deficiencies.
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with safety and health requirements.
- An Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) and/or Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST)
- Minimum of 10 years safety work of a progressive nature
- Experience with U.S. Army Corp of Engineers projects is a plus
- 30-Hour OSHA construction safety class or equivalent within the last 5 years
- Average of at least 24 hours of formal safety training each year for the past 3 years
- Competent person training
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your legacy today.
We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans, long term disability insurance, life insurance, bonus compensation, equity participation, 3 weeks of vacation and much more! The PCL family of companies carries out its construction operations through a number of independent operating companies which operate in different construction markets or geographic areas across North America. Each company and location independently recruits the people it needs. EEO/M/F/D/V
PCL Constructors Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job