- Living or studying for at least 3 months in South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree
Assisting inanswering phones and emails
- Maintain 6-8 sites in South Africa
- Carrying out efforts to increase enrollment numbers for your designated
- Consistently review, correct and modify information and documents for
- Communicating frequently with on site staff to ensure all information is up
to date, clear and accurate.
- Staying informed of all details regarding any problems or potential problems
for students at designated sites.
- Reading and summarizing all student evaluations for designated sites and
addressing issues with management.
- Giving pre-departure orientation to students who will participate in
programs at designated sites.
- Becoming an expert on designated sites and continuing to learn about sites
as much as possible with passing of time.
- Coordinating housing assignments with resident staff.
- Assisting students with course registration.
- General study abroad advising by:
· Assisting walk intraffic at the office
- Working with South African consulates for visa processing.
- Handling additional administrative duties and special projects, to be
assigned as needed.