The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an experienced supervisor with a background in security. As a Site Supervisor , you will be responsible for the professional operation, administration, profitability, and quality assurance of uniformed services for a client’s site.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
- Oversee that all aspects of the security function on-site is performed in a diligent manner (staffing, scheduling, and on-site training all G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. personnel assigned to his/her site).
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by G4S.
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel assigned to his/her site.
- Perform other operations related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, issue uniforms, coordinate fleet vehicles, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
- Respond to client requests.
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be able to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have one or more of the following:
- Law enforcement experience
- Service in the Elite Military Forces, Military Police or combat arms
- Graduate of Police/Corrections Academy
- Criminal Justice Degree, Associate or higher
- Career Militar y
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office ; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; driving; standing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting up to 10 pounds, and limited stretching and reaching
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S Secure Solutions (G4S) counters the perils of modern life by providing a full slate of security services to corporate, industrial, and...