Job ID: 4036737
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
Supervise the day to day operations of the account. Build, improve and maintain relationships with both clients and employees; develop and retain staff; coordinate needed support services to effectively run the account to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service.
Client/Post Specific Job Responsibilities:
Site Supervisor Non-Negotiables:
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody's responsibility.
* Assume ownership for our company's success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it
Basic Skill Qualifications:
* College degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
* At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience.
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
* Ability to hire, develop, motivate and retain staff.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy.
Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For more information visit www.jobs.alliedbarton.com
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...