The LARAMAR Site Supervisor position is designated as a mid-level management position that provides support and oversight of the security standards and best practices at a single site. This position supervises the day to day security operations, while ensuring consistencies in operational practices and operations management methodologies across the assigned area of responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Major Duties)
Perform other duties and special project functions as assigned by Management
- Liaison with Client / Director or Security in process development
- Manage a team of fourteen (14) Security officers, Dispatchers and a Flex officer team
- Lead, assist and support staff, to include coaching and development.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with management & staff maintaining positive work ethic
- Build collaboration amongst the Security staff in support of core initiatives
- Lead and assist in the development of security programs
- Audit existing processes and practices for efficiencies to be able to assist in best practice identification
- Assure quality in uniform standards, equipment, supplies and tools necessary to perform all required functions.
- Attend/lead all staff/client meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality daily briefings are being conducted at the start of each shift and other assigned shift duties are executed per guidelines.
- Responsible for providing a safe working environment for employees and the Client personnel.
- Ensure that company policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Assure compliance with state requirements, along with general and specific post orders.
- Support and lead Operations projects and initiatives
- Manage scheduling, review and process all personnel time records in a timely manner
- Assist with coordinating all security operations and programs
- Respond in a timely manner to emergencies, events, issues, staffing deficiencies and client requests.
- Initiate preliminary investigations, and write incident reports.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS (To Perform Job Duties)
- FLS systems understanding, must be able to develop programs
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing
- Must possess excellent motivational, leadership and coaching skills
- Must be able to demonstrate ability for innovation and strategic vision
- Must be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures
- Must possess the ability to analyze problems, determine root causes, identify and determine results oriented solutions
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be knowledgeable and literate with computers and security operating systems
- Must have the ability to develop and write comprehensive policies, procedures, proposals, and memos
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to meet all physical demands and job standards
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test and background check
- Strong knowledge of security and emergency operations
- Must possess a solid employment history demonstrating reliability and dependability
- Must be have the ability to effectively delegate and mobilize resources
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations and make command decisions
- Must have a highly polished and professional demeanor and superior customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, and be a team player
- BA or equivalent experience
- CA Guard Card
- P.O.S.T, CPP or PPS preferred
- First Aid/AED/CPR
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Director of Security/Security Supervisor will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.
- Previous Hospitality Industry a plus
- High rise experience strongly desired
- Two to Five years of progressive Management experience
- Fire life safety management experience required
- Emergency response experience and/or training
- Incident Command System training
Andrews International is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
For additional information, please visit: www.andrewsinternational.com
Andrews International, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard