Holland, LP is hiring a Site Supervisor to manage and oversee our railcar-cleaning and repair operations for two New Mexico locations. Acting as a working supervisor you will perform cleaning and repair when needed, including occasional weekends. As a detailed oriented individual who enjoys working within team settings, you will ensure all objectives for safety, quality and profitability are met while maintaining excellent customer and employee relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle all staffing and human resource matters including, but not limited to preparing work schedules, training, enforcing company policies when needed, employee recruitment, etc.
- Ensure cleaning and repair operations on site and in the field are completed to specifications in all weather conditions.
- Maintain good communications with the customer and help obtain new site business.
- Prepare all required reports, keep inventory of materials needed and oversee proper handling and management of residual products.
Holland, LP is a $190mm organization with long-standing relationships with Class I railroads. We are AAR M-1003 Certified provider of railcar inspection and repair services with shop locations and crews throughout North America. We provide a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan highlighted by an impressive profit sharing and 401K retirement plan.
Holland Company is wholly-owned by The Curran Group, a successful holding company based in Crystal Lake, IL. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Previous supervising experience
- Have or willing to get welding Certified to AWS D15.1 standards
- Two years of railcar repair experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate and maintenance operative equipment (skidsteer, forklift)
- Well organized and hardworking
- Must secure a Commercial Driver’s License (Class A CDL) within in 30 days
- Capability to stand, walk, bend, sit and climb for extended period of time
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.