The PFS Site Supervisor provides day to day supervision including direction and mentoring of assigned staff. The Supervisor implements, monitors and reports on directives of program management. The Site Supervisor provides janitorial/custodial and/or lawn/ground maintenance oversight for Prospect's service contracts for state facilities for designated contracts/accounts. Maintaining an effective and cooperative working relationship with personnel, agencies and the public is another primary responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate, schedule, and perform the maintenance of facilities, including buildings, grounds and equipment.
· Lead and motivate assigned staff
· Ensure employees accurately report time worked and report any concerns to management for investigation
· Mentor employees to ensure they maintain all aspects of the job requirements; work with them to correct deficiencies.
· Establish and maintain open and cooperative working relationships with personnel, agencies and the public.
· Requisition supplies, equipment and materials within budget guidelines.
· Adhere to safe work practices and procedures
· Complete inspection of equipment to ensure it is being used properly
· Ensure equipment is used and stored properly to ensure longevity
· Safely handle all chemicals
· Communicate with the Area Manager regarding staffing needs, personnel concerns, customer concerns, when appropriate
· Exercise good judgment and flexibility in response to changing situations and needs
· Ensure customer satisfaction of contract work provided by Prospect at the site by meeting or exceeding quality standards and maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
· Operate a motor vehicle safely and within Prospect's vehicle guidelines